Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Little Wonders

Marcio keeps asking why I like this song, and I can't really explain to him. No, I have not watched the movie yet. It is sitting here on my counter, reason #1 why I have agreed to Marcio subscribing to Netflix, but I have not watched it yet.

I think it is because it goes about saying:"...our lives are made in these small hours, these little wonders, these twists & turns of fate, time falls away, but these small hours, these small hours still remain..."

And that is what I hope for me and for my boys, that our little moments together, those special moments that just we share, stay with us forever, and that they be all that ever matters in the end.

Holding their little fingers in my hands, hugging them tight close to me, that quiet moment putting them to sleep, the smiles that we share...that is all that really matters in the end!

So here is to my favorite song of all times at the moment, for the ones wondering... :-)

3 comments:

Ju Campoy said...

Well... it's Rob Thomas... what else is there to say?! Lol
And this movie is so adorable!!!

I love you guys... and I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

Tiffany Leininger said...

That's a great song! I can see where it would apply to parenthood. Those "small hours" are really what it is all about. I also like your new blog page design at the top. It's so cute!!

Tiffany

margarete said...

Do you guys have any idea of how "those small hours" we spend together gives us energy to keep on going????
That's true....when we grow older, all we can remember is the "small hours" we have had during our lives....
Thank you for being in all our "small hours"
love you