Friday, July 18, 2008

For the ones who always ask me...

Marcio and I took the day off today together, with two purposes: one to clean and organize the garage and two to spend some time together.

As we were opening the final boxes in the garage, we found our baby albums. We have been talking about them for a while, and have been curious to see our pics and compare them with the boys. Of course Marcio is always teasing me, and our friends and family can never agree on who both Noah and Oliver look like. I have heard all possible combinations already.
Of course if you ask Marcio, he will say they both look like him, always. I think they are a perfect combination of the two of us (thank God their nose came from me! Love you, honey!), and I think our baby pictures proved that I am right!

So, for the ones who are dying of curiosity, here are some of Marcio's and my baby pictures, at same age (or close) to where the boys are today.



Ana Paula - 3 years old

Ana Paula - baby

Marcio - 3 years old


Marcio - baby

PS: I am sorry about the quality of the images. Please click on the pics to see them a little better!

No comments: