Sunday, September 7, 2008

Noah's letter to us



I know, I know...more than a month has passed, and nothing has been posted here!
I know it, and it breaks my heart too. I have tons to tell you all...and I will...eventually.
Right now, I just need to post about this, because I need him to know when he is like 18, and we will hopefully laugh together about it!
Noah's teacher at school, Miss Renee, asked him to join her in writting a letter to mommy and daddy. About anything. Anything he wanted to talk to us about.
He was supposed to tell her what he wanted to say to us, and she would write it.
So, here is the letter I got when I went to pick him up last Friday:

"Dear mommy, I love you so much!"
"Dear God and Daddy, please let me have a birthday party!"

Yes, I tell you. The boys has his s@#& together. He knows who to go to for each category!!! (Even though he would have gotten a hell lot more of a birthday party had he asked me or grandma and grandpa!!! Hahahahahahah!!! But that is ok, Noah. We are in charge of the party anyway!!!)

He has been so spontaneous, he cracks all of us up! Too funny!!!
We can't wait for the Lightning McQueen party in two weeks!

I will try to post again tonight about what the boys (and Marcio and I) have been up to lately, I promise!

5 comments:

Ju Campoy said...

Campoys are smart! REALLY smart! That's a fact! Lol!!
And I'm still waiting for the rest of the news...

I love you all!!!
XOXO

gregandlori said...

Oh Noah ba Boah. You crack me up. We'll be there with bells on. Of course, I suppose you'd prefer if they were of the fireman variety! Sara is a pretty good firefighter too. And she knows where all the smoke alarms are located!

See you soon! Love, Lorly

Ju Campoy said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

That was a fly passing by...

grgr grgr grgr grgr
And that was a cricket (grilo?!)

News, please!!!

I love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about how Disney was!!! and how both the birthday folks spent their actual special days!!

Tiffany Leininger said...

Ana Paula,

Thank you so much for your kind words on our last post! That was very sweet! We appreciate your thoughts and will keep you updated when anything changes.

Tiffany Leininger